Last year, I put another 128MB memory card into my computer. I think I'm going to buy the 256MB today. Will replacing the old card with a new one delete any files from my computer?
7 Answers
😕 If we are talking memory,as in ram sticks,no you will not loose any data from your PC
Remember to switch off and then ground yourself and the chip(put it on top of the PC)
No but you have to delete the old card from your device manager and reboot with the new card in the computer.
Delete all the old drivers before you do that.
Then load new drivers.
What card did you get Chris.

I didn't get it yet.
How can I find out what brand of card is in my computer now without opening the hard drive?
Try this - your systems specs will be given and under Display your card details will be shown
Thanks sylvan! 
😳
🙄
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer