Memory

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Last year, I put another 128MB memory card into my computer. I think I'm going to buy the 256MB today. Will replacing the old card with a new one delete any files from my computer?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 If we are talking memory,as in ram sticks,no you will not loose any data from your PC

Remember to switch off and then ground yourself and the chip(put it on top of the PC)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No but you have to delete the old card from your device manager and reboot with the new card in the computer.
Delete all the old drivers before you do that.
Then load new drivers.
What card did you get Chris.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I didn't get it yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

How can I find out what brand of card is in my computer now without opening the hard drive?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Try this - your systems specs will be given and under Display your card details will be shown

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks sylvan! Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Doh! 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...