Dreamfleet Boeing 727 Instrument Display Malfunction

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I would like to upload attachments on this forum, but the system does not appear to be working. I haven't received very useful assistance from the Dreamfleets forum. I am getting a blank screen where the electronic VSI is supposed to appear. I was told by the Dreamfleet forum to check the 'electricals.' I've been racking my mind ever since, trying to troubleshoot. The blank VSI screen seem to indicate the only instrument not working properly. Everything else seems to be operating O.K. I've tried the uninstall/ reinstall option. Does anyone else on this forum fly the Dreamfleet 727? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
mrshutter45 Guest

look at your FE panel and make sure everything is set properly

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...