Anyone know where I can find the no-CD link for FS9? I tried using the one in the Utilities section in this site but I get "The file you requested in not found."
3 Answers
Adolph_Galland wrote:
Anyone know where I can find the no-CD link for FS9? I tried using the one in the Utilities section in this site but I get "The file you requested in not found."
Found patch on Simviation file library: http://simviation.com/1/download-file?file=FS2004NoCD-1.zip&fileId=35862
you traded fs9 for crack?
There are two, one for FS9 unpatched and one for FS9 patched.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer
Chief Captain