Out of the blue (sorry for the pseudo-pun), the GPS button does not work on any of my aircraft. Any takers on what to do? Thanx!
1 Answers
Adolph_Galland wrote:
Out of the blue (sorry for the pseudo-pun), the GPS button does not work on any of my aircraft. Any takers on what to do? Thanx!
How to add Flight Simulator Garmin GPS in Flight Simulator Add-ons: https://freedownload.s3.amazonaws.com/How_to_add_GPS.pdf
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee