HELP ME WITH MY STEERING

BEERSNAIL Guest

I HAVE JUST STARTED USING A CH FLIGHT YOKE. HOWEVER I CANT STEER THE AIRCRAFT WHILST ON THE GROUND WITH IT! I'M SURE WITH ALL ITS BUTTONS THAT IT CAN DO IT, I HAVE HAD A LITTLE BIT IF SUCCESS WITH THE GREY BUTTON ON THE RIGHT HAND THUMB PLACE. BUT WHEN I LAND IT JUST DONT WORK. CAN YOU SUGGEST SOMETHING OR EVEN IF I CAN USE THE KEYBOARD. PLUS WILL CH USB PEDALS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? AND ARE THEY FS 2004 COMPATIBLE. THANKS ALOT. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

WELL THE FIRST THING YOU CAN DO IS GO INTO THE SETTINGS AND CLICK REALISM THEN GO AND TURN ON AUTORUDDER YES BUYING PEDALS WILL HELP AND YES THEY ARE FS04 COMPATIBLE.

Try typing normally next time, typing with all caps is hard to read and it makes the typer sound like a idiot. There's Only a 7/16th of an inch that you need to more your finger.

BEERSNAIL Guest

🙂 Thanks for your quick response. Hope you prefer this type!

Pro Member Chief Captain

lol ya, i'm just jokin with ya anyway.

How's the CH yoke anyway? I'm thinkin of getting one myself

Pro Member Trainee
MARK SANDERSON (BEERSNAIL) Trainee

Well it is just fantastic, i'm thinking of getting the pedals soon aswell, it makes it feel all the more professional, this yoke alone just makes you wanna fly you know. Go ahead get yourself one, believe me you wont regret it for a moment. Is it you that flies with a virtual airline? I have just joined the air france one, not too sure how it all works yet though!.

Nice talkin to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's awesome...I've only got the GF TQ-6 throttle quadrant. I'm jealous of u!

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

BeerSnail
I wrote U 2 days ago :

On the yoke u have 2 buttons number 1 and 2. I usually setting those two buttons to right and left breaks. (F11 and F12) So U can “easily’ navigate with your taxi with the yoke and no need to use keyboard
I am using CH yoke and pedals for some year or more. Stirring with pedals is much easier
If U have any more questions setting up the yoke or pedals U R free to ask me on netzrafi@hotmail.com

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

BeerSnail
I forgot to mention to U that U have to adjust the "repeat rate" when U setting the buttons

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...