Problem with smoke

SamP19 Guest

Hey guys , I recently tried to install the red arrows Hawk T1 from here : http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=HawkT1RedArrows.zip

Having never used smoke before , I assumed it was just press i and it turns on , i again and it turns off? Now , either I'm doing it wrong , or I've set it up wrong as no smoke seems to be coming out! I've taken a look through the files and this is all I can find in the aircraft cfg file about smoke :

[SMOKESYSTEM]
smoke.0=-9.0, 0, -.25, fx_AB_JetRun.fx
smoke.1=-8.0, 0, -.25, fx_AB-Grey-Smoke_.fx

Both the files that are named in the little bit above are both in my effects folder. Anyone got any ideas why the smoke isn't coming out? Thanks for any help Embarassed .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...