no guages on A318

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i just downloaded the aerowings a318 and on the panel and in the virtual cokpit there are no guages. where can i get the gauges from to go in there?????

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since I don't know where you download it or exactly which it is my guess would be that you didn't put the gauges that came with the aircraft into the main gauge folder, you left them with the rest of the download and put that into the main aircraft folder.
Check the read-me that came with it and it'll probably tell you to do that.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i found the guages that i needed but the guage (A320.guage) doesnt work on FS2004. i did and downloaded everything that was in the read me. the A320 guage still doesnt work and i only get blank MFD's in the main view and the virtual cokpit view HELP???? Also i got the Aerowings A318 on www.fsfreeware.com pg.60

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

what you can do is use the 777 panel. I'm not all up on airbust, so i dunno whether it has 2 or 4 or 6 engines.

Just copy the 777 panel, go and delete the airbus one, and put the 777 one there instead.

Thats one way, maybe www.avsim.com has other panels for airbus?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I downloaded the one that's 10.9mb.

http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/FS2004/Aircrafts/index-60.html

In the read-me.

All our Airbus A318 files come with their own installer. This installer should automatically detect your MAIN FS2004 directory; however please check to make sure that it is correct. Should you make a mistake, simply use the uninstaller (It will be placed in your FS2004 main directory, and named AD318_Uninstal.exe) to remove the aircraft and try the install again.

The installer automatically installs the latest FS2004 version of Eric Marciano's excellent A320 panel. However, an extra step is required for the panel to work correctly:

--COMPLETING THE PANEL INSTALLATION (Base Pack Only)

*** You must download and install (if you haven't already) Peter Dowson's FSUIPC module for FS2004 (available from: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html ), and register Eric's panel with the following key:

A320.gau - key: VSB5 4OK5 UVWN

They tell you to get FSUIPC and what to do with that gauge.
I just loaded it without reregistering it and I had the error message.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i wnt to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html to register but i dont know where to. Do you need the pay for it??? i appreciate all the help. i just really want to get this working so i can fly the airplane

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 If you have downloaded and installed FSUIPC,start fs9 and start a flight,then hit Alt on your keyboard to bring up the toolbar at the top of the screen,now select Modules,then FSUIPC and enter the key Radarman has found you

If you want to pay the link is the same on as above and the link to pay is under the 1st parragraph

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

So do you have to pay for the guage to work in order to register??

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Jared wrote:

So do you have to pay for the guage to work in order to register??

No,copy and paste the code from Radarmans post and enter it in to FSUIPC as discribed above

Peter Dowson created FSUIPC as a free add on originaly,but as more and more developers used his interface into fs9 for whatever, it has become Partpayware

Check his forum for a full list of free registration codes

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

now i put the key # in the FS2004 under the modules but it said that it was an invalid key #

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

also with the key # problem, the A320 guage still has and ERROR when i load the plane. under the modules menu when you click on the FSUIPC you get the screen. what do you click on the enter the name and Key #??

V-pilot 747 Guest

I had the same problem,
What i did was i downloaded Eric Marcinio's panel and installed it into my Aerodesign A318 folder. The panel worked great. I couldn't, however, get the VC to work
😕

ramoucho Guest

Hello,

I downloaded eric marciano panel too but I don't have any gauges...
But I all installed as it is said. I put panel into aircraft directory, gauges into gauge directory... etc

If someone can tell me...

many thanks in advance

V-pilot 747 Guest

Well, in response, I would like to say that I just recently reinstalled Windows XP and Flight Simulator on to my Hard Drive. Try reinstalling FS first and then, if that doesn't work, reinstall Windows XP. Hope that helps!

🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...