FEM, about you sig image. . .

Guest Ed Guest

One hates to complain, just being a guest and all, but your Concorde image is so wide that I have to scroll back and forth to read posts to which you have replied. I suppose I could turn up the resolution of my display so it would fit, but then I'd have to put on my reading glasses just to be able to read the font.

Please have mercy on those of us with clunky old computers and dinky monitors (and middle-aged eyesight). 😉

Many thanks,

Ed

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Allright...Gimme a few, I'm having a few probs getting a DVD to run, then I'll resize...might be a while, and I promise I won't post anything except this other new post i have to make

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fear Is that an android in your sig?

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

No, tahst a guy from Rammstein...his name escapes me

Guest Ed Guest

Thanks, FEM. I didn't mean to pick on you, but I knew you would be cool with a little helpful criticism.

BTW, do you have a thing about guys with weird eyes or something? 😉

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ermm... He was in Star Trek..........Wasnt he?

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I thought it was Heino.... I mean I'm not taking the water FEM, I really did think that was Heino having a bit of a Battlestar Gallactica moment !

Pro Member Chief Captain

...all i can says is Wow! Lol GPS-KID, thats the funniest thing i've read in a while.

I STILL Don't know that guy's name.

I really wanted a picture of Till Lindemann when he was on fire, but I couldn't get any good angles on the shot.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...