I noticed that the plane in the Flight Simulator 2004 program for the Vin Fizz does not look anything like the actaul Vin Fizz plane? Is there a plane that we can download that looks like the Vin Fizz? The plane that we have is yellow and looks very modern compared to what it should look like?
1 Answers
The plane used for this flight is the Piper Cub "Gin Fizz", on which the Riner Brothers re-created Rogers's historical flight (this is described in their book "Flight of Passage"). As for whether you can get an add-on plane of the same type as the original "Vin Fiz", the answer is NO -- although there IS an add-on plane of the same type (the Wright Brothers Model A, included in the Abacus package "Early Years of Flight"), it only has enough fuel to fly for a few minutes at a time, and so would be unsuitable for this flight.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →