How to install FSX SP2?????

Anonymous_2002 Guest

Um so I'm looking forward to getting the REX Extreme and GSX add-ons for FSX but both requires to have sp2 installed so I downloaded the SP2 from Microsoft.com but after it finished it just
says this:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2 requires the English version of FSX

The point is, I have it but it's just in my hardrive and I'd created a copy of FSX deleted most of my add-on planes to fit in my program files but still doesn't works

Pls help me with this problem guys TNX!!!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the cure for that.

http://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/tips/Pages/FSXSP2-BogusErrorMessageonSetup.aspx

If your going to add SP1 then SP2 it is always better to start with a fresh install of FSX.

The best way I've found to add them is to buy The Acceleration Pack (or FSX Gold) which has them both (SP1 and SP2) built in, it loads smoothly and I have never had the usual problems that other seem to run into just loading them separately.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...