Saitek Switch Panel

AviSloth Guest

Hello.

I recently received a brand new Saitek Switch Panel. I have downloaded the latest version of the driver, and it works just fine on the test page. Lights and all. The problem is, when I start FSX, it simply doesn't detect that it is there. I look in my controls, and I see options for my rudder, yoke, and throttle quadrants. Not my switch panel. I've had 3 phone calls and numerous emails with customer support and nothing has worked. I really would like a fix, as this piece of equipment was expensive.

Thank you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...