Saitek flight panels

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

I have purchased the radio panel and the autopilot multi control panel. 2 things:

On the radio panel, is there any way to make the other radios active, besides com 1 without having to use the mouse on the screen?

On the autopilot panel, when i switch on auto throttle it doesn't make the switch activate on the screen in some of my stock FSX planes. Any help? Also, when I push the AP button on the panel to activate the auto pilot it doesn't activate on the screen. It actually makes the noise like it is deactivating. I have to switch on the button on the screen and then use the panel. Any help???

Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

back again....
now I have the switch panel from saitek and some of the switches don't turn the appropriate switch on when i use the panel. It worked fine for 1 day and then it stopped. I have gone and deleted out the shortcut keys. Could this be the problem?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...