Download of G5, and when installed no instrument panel guage

rpapworth1old Guest

I downloaded a Gulfstream g5.5 and when I installed it, I followed the instructions with the exception of installing a line in the effects folder. The first time I opened FSX to fly it, the exterior was pretty good...not great, but there was no instruments on the dash...the side panel and overhead showed some but none of them were operational.
I remembered there was another G5 there for download, so yesterday I downloaded it, removed the old one from FSX, and installed the new one...this time followed the instuctions to install the one line in the FSX main effects folder. But, as before, the exterior looked good, but no gauges show up on the dash.
Any ideas where I might have gone wrong?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check out the read-me that came with the download.
It may tell you to put the contents of the downloaded aircraft gauge folder into the main gauge folder.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...