I was at Best Buy and they had these Saitek joysticks that came with a seperate throttle. Are they worth it?
1 Answers
They all need some calibrating and adjusting but it sure looks like a nice one.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2267724&search=x45+joystick
This is their newest one.
http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/x52.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00030GSJY/002-7821746-8900048?v=glance

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain