freeware flightplan builder

crosscheck9 Guest

Does anyone know of any freeware flightplan builders around? I've been looking everywhere. I know there is FSBuild, but it is payware, and fairly expensive I might add. If you know any, please post them.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I have used www.fltplan.com for continetal US plans.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Try this site, I use it alot:
http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

crosscheck9 Guest

Thanks for the replies. I found rfinder.asalink.net/free an easier website to use, but I have one question. How can you incorporate the route to the sim. It's very difficult and inefficient to look for each waypoint on your own.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

What I will do is let FS do a high level route for me and then move the flight track around to add or modify my route of flight.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I will have to check out rfinder myself. 🙂
With fltplan I have the FS flight plan first, then you can go to the define your own route by entering in the FS flight plan using the departure airport identifier then the starting and end waypoint on airways along the way and finally the arrival airport identifiers. Can not speek for rfinder as I have not tried it yet but I do like the fltplan flight plans as they give the heading inbound and outbound heading for each station.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I found rfinder.asalink.net/free an easier website to use, but I have one question. How can you incorporate the route to the sim. It's very difficult and inefficient to look for each waypoint on your own.

I don't think you can. 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...