Flightplan File Location

Jamie4590 Guest

I don't have a printer attached to my computer so is there a way I can send the flightplan file to another computer to print it off? Its a pain to pause the flight evey time I want to view it and writing down the co-ords, fuel etc of all the waypoints takes a long time.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

There is a flightplan download that is very useful that allows you to save it so you can send it to another computer or upload and save it onto the internet. I'll try and find the download now - I've got a feeling it was posted originally by CrashGordon.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

I can't find it - feel free to help anybody Surrender

It was quite a long time ago, and I think it had something about its suitability to Europe mentioned in it.

Dont Know

Jamie4590 Guest

Thanks for looking mate. Now I know there is something that can help I'll start nozin' around for it. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I did a small research too but couldnt find what dear Jon points.
Anyway maybe a small trick can help you.
All the flight plans are stored in My Documents/Flight Simulator Files.
You can send the data you like to the other computer and you can also install FS to this computer too.Then you can open these files and print the Flight Plan page.

I know its sounds a little complicated and maybe it erase EULA issue about copies, but it was just a thought... Dont Know Blush

Pro Member Chief Captain

I found this in another post back in 2005, but it wasn't the planner I had in mind:

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

I've had another long look but still can't find it - sorry Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...