ifly747-400v2

rayfry Guest

Simshack no longer has this product for sale I cannot find it on there.

Ray Fry.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just checked and your right, sorry.

We have 68 others, check them out and see if you can see one other that you like.
Make sure it lists Steam.

https://www.simshack.net/categories/fsx-jet-passenger-aircraft-68

Radar

rayfry Guest

I have purchased it from flight 1 , however there's a file in ifly 747-400 that when turned on my PC today my AV flagged up a Trojan security alert, and to run this put`s your PC at risk. I use Norton 360 and have done so for years and never been hit.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Contact them and let them help.
They are a good company and should help.

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=service

Chances are your AV is giving you a false positive and all is OK.

Radar

rayfry Guest

Yes I've sorted it, now joined the support forum enjoying the ifly 747-400.

Ray Fry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear all is OK.

Radar

rayfry Guest

After flying the 747-400 I'm not impressed with the fact that some functions are not mapped, the nav radio`s for one no manual tuning there not mapped, unlike the freeware ifly 747-440 were the radio panel is fully functional, I`ve searched the flight 1 support forum for this with no luck.

Ray Fry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since they don't have a direct email for support
Post on their forum and someone should help.

Radar

rayfry Guest

Just to update you on ifly747-400v2 have now being flying the aircraft for some time sorted out the problem and enjoying it, hope they update this to FSW when it comes out of early access and SDK is released flying through trueSKY in this would be a treat.

Ray Fry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear that you are OK now.
May your wishes come true 😀

Radar

Ale1970 Guest

Hi guys , does anybody know how come the virtavia c-17 comes only with one livery, any suggestions?
Thank you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ale1970 wrote:

Hi guys , does anybody know how come the virtavia c-17 comes only with one livery, any suggestions?
Thank you

It says 11 paints.

http://www.virtavia.com/gallery_C-17.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...