Getting Saitek/Logitech hardware to work in FSX

Pro Member Trainee
GJMichels Trainee

I just bought a Saitek switch panel, multipanel and one instrument panel. I also have their yoke and throttle quadrant. My problem is getting things to work in FSX. I can use the test software supplied by Logitech and it works, but I get no response from FSX when I run the program. Is the yoke possibly interfering with the other instruments? In addition, the throttle quadrant black level works as a throttle, but the blue and red levers do nothing. Any suggestions?

Jerry Michels
gjmichels53@gmail.com

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
GJMichels Trainee

I tried them. They are up and loaded. No help there. JErry

Pro Member Trainee
GJMichels Trainee

If you go to the Saitek site and click on a driver or software button, you now get directed to Logitech, and they have one supposedly "does it all package," which does not seem to work.

Jerry

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your right, Mad Catz who owned Saitek sold out to Logitech.
The only thing I can think of is to contact them by phone or email.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saitek

Also before you do that check in the Sims control panel and look at the settings that are assigned to your hardware.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
deanj Trainee

Hi have you created a profile in the saitek profile editor, if not you will have to assign everything through fsx.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...