Airbus A340-600 freeware download

Rick G Guest

Looking for an Airbus A340-600 download? I have been looking for some time now and tonite I downloaded, by mistake and unbeknownst to me, the listing shows it is for FS2004. I didn't pay much attention, I have FSX, and it downloaded fine! It is a multi-livery download, I think a total of 6 aircraft, I kept 4 and deleted 2. Had to tweek a few things, missing the "max bank......." entry in the config file, changed the flaps settings some and all is good! One thing, config file has no payload entries, but they have made up for that in fuel. First takeoff using one of my saved flight plans, The aircraft ate up a lot of runway. I flew some 110 miles and on the return leg, I had used enough fuel, the takeoff was a normal as one could expect! All in all, it was one of the best freeware downloads I have done yet! Oh, I did delete sound files and the original panel. I used the default A321 sound and a freeware panel that I had that works for both 340 and 380's (I don't care for virtual cockpits).

Download is a340-600.zip and it is available on this site! Again, don't let the "FS2004 compatibility" steer you away! It worked fine with my FSX!

Enjoy! - Rick

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Rick G Guest

This thread needs to be moved over to the Flight simulator X Downloads. Sorry about that!

Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Done!
I hope this helps.

Radar

Rick G Guest

Thanks! Downloaded this and have enjoyed flying it. Wanted to share with others! I just started the thread in the wrong forum!

Thanks Radarman!

Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...