Hey I have been reading around and I haven't really found which sim is better for actual real world instruction. From what I have gathered, however, is that FS2002PRO is a little more serious when it comes down to instruments and mechanics. Is this true?
1 Answers
I've never used it but I would just guess that since 2004 is newer and does have more features than the regular 2002 had the it would be better.
If you notice they (MS) only put one out this time.
I imagine that they incorporated all the features of both 2002's into it, why drop anything good.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain