Hi Guy's, still can't get the RFN gauge to work in my FSX ACC operating in windows 10. I have it working on an older windows 7 computer and also in FSX SE on the windows 10 computer, so I am sure I am loading it correctly.
When I select it from views, instrument panel, it appears very briefly and disappears. So it seems that it is there, but will not open?? All other panels, i.e GPS, RADIO STACK,etc, work normally.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. Will.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee