Newbbie to Fly Away

Pro Member Trainee
2yz4ransom Trainee

I am not new to the flight world. I have been flying in the Microsoft Sims sims from the 90's. But since P3D has taken the the market over since FSX, I decided to try X-Plane. Since I moved to X-Plane 11, I also invested in a new computed desktop from X-Force computer. A very close relationship of Laminar Research. Michael Brown from X-Force Computers have known Austin Meyers since High School.
I bought my computer from XForce over a year ago and with the SSD hard drive ( now moving plater) and the the amount of RAM, Windows starts in a mater of 1o seconds. Which means as well with the GPU, I can get 40 frames per second on X-Plane 11.XX
That was not the topic but an endorsement of both.
Fly Away I find an excellent source of enhancements to X-Plane. Good quality. And most software is free. I am downloading as I type XCP_ UID Mesh for California.
I f the the stuff you download does not work, then you are doing something wrong. And if it still does not work, dont complain for for free stuff. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Sarah A (ke7zum) Trainee

Welcome to Fly away simulations. I'm new to this site but have ben simming since about 2018 or so. I use a pc from origin. By the way I am a visually impaired pilot, and I'm rocking this site. A lot to get here and a lot of very helpful people.

Blessings and again welcome from a fellow newbie.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...