Leal2007Final

Roy Hayday Guest

Hello

Can someone help me please I've downloaded the above file and I've got two folders which seem to be unzipped do I just place them in there relevant folders in FSX

Thank you

Roy

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do as the read-me says.
Did you see (scroll down) where you may need to download another file.
Clean out old and "yes" to overwrite.

Radar

Sir

Thank you for your prompt replay I have not got a Zip file to place in my sim just two file folders one scenery and one texture.

The read me says Unzip to your Scenery Addon folder, and launch FSX then set up this scenery.

What I've got is what I wrote first time do I put these two folders into my Addon scenery folder

Thank you

Roy

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It should work that way.
Strange but true, after it shows up in a checked box in the scenery, click on an empty place on the right of the scenery section...odd but it works.

Here are the full instructions for adding scenery to FSX.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/33/installing-addon-scenery-in-microsoft-flight-simulator-x/

Why it say's overwrite textures without emptying a folder into a main folder is a puzzle to me.

Radar

Thank you for you time I'll try it

Roy

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...