FeelThere's New ERJ-145!

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I just downloaded this plane today and am VERY impressed. If you could judge a book by its cover this would certainly get an A! The model is beautiful, with fully animated parts. Thus far i have had noticed any blemishes or problem spots on it. The 2d panel is nothing short of stunning. A few of the switches on the overhead are slightly blurry, but the FMC and all of the display panels are crisp, bright, and a pleasure to look at! The virtual cabin is also pretty sweet, complete with leather seats! After reading all of reviews for wilco fleet's CRJ, it looks as though all of the problem spots have been patched, as well as many wonderful new features added.

Here's what i need help with however, (Radarman, i'm looking in your direction), I need to find a United Express livery, especially one that works with the service patch.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

😀 This is the closest one that I could find,search for it at avsim
feelthere!uenew.zip
I hope that´s the one 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Fredericia01 wrote:

😀 This is the closest one that I could find,search for it at avsim
feelthere!uenew.zip
I hope that´s the one 😀

Here´s a link to the official site for liveries:

The site is under maintenance right now,but should be up and running soon !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

I wouldn't have found it without Fredericia01 👍

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=feelthere%21uenew.zip&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

Radar

🍻 We may as well help each other,that´s the best way 😀

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Thank you guys, but sadly I think that FeelThere's lates service pack altered the model slightly. So now when I load original repaints like this, I end up with a grey bodied airplane.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...