TEXTURA WINGLET boeing_737-max8_multi-livery

Pro Member Trainee
psaldana Trainee

Hola buenos días.
Alguien a descargado este addons, para fsx y le ocurre lo que me pasa. 
Los winglet, aparecen debajo del ala. Ocurre en todas las librerias de este addons.
No se como arreglarlo, si es problema de alguna textura, configuración del aircraf.cfg,.........................
Gracias.
Saludos

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Someone has downloaded this addons, for fsx and what happens to me happens.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Winglets appear below the wing.[/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It occurs in all the libraries of this addons.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I do not know how to fix it, if it is a problem of any texture, configuration of the aircraf.cfg, .........................

Please give me a link to this aircraft.

Radar[/color]

Pro Member Trainee
psaldana Trainee
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

1-Do you have The Acceleration Pack, FSX Gold, or Sp1 and Sp2 installed.
2-Update your video drivers.
3-Turn down some of your slides, Autogen, Shadows, AI and clouds.
They use up most of the video cards power and cause aircraft parts not to show.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
psaldana Trainee

Ok. Gracias.
Lo hago y comento como ha ido.
De todas formas , si hubiera forma de subir una imagen, creo que se entendería mejor lo que ocurre.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know what you mean.
Did you try to lower the slides of autogen, shadows, AI and clouds (move to the left).
Do that and see if it helps.

You can try to post from here, I don't know if it will work.
https://imgbb.com/
I'll try one.

https://ibb.co/7GR8hSc

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
psaldana Trainee

Buenos días.
Subo una. No se, si lo he hecho bien.

https://ibb.co/JsHqR9W

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes I've see things like that before.
Have you tried any of the "fixes" that I have suggested  like moving your slides lower (left)..

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
psaldana Trainee

Hola RadarMan.
He probado las soluciones que me dijiste, pero no funcionarón.
Así que, como última opción, probe a desistalar el Fsx y volver a instalalor y BINGO, solucionado.
En fin, misterios.
Gracias y saludos.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad you had to uninstall and reinstall the Sim but now that it works you can enjoy it.
Be careful, just install one add-on at a time, that way if something goes bad you'll know where it came from.
Thanks for letting us know how it all worked out.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...