Any one had problems with from time to time the yoke locking up for a while and then working again .some times after a few minutes other times after a longer time.?
3 Answers
Try moving the USB to another outlet.
If that doesn't work clean out the drivers and go to their site and install the latest drivers.

Have done that still did not work.I am a member dont understand why this said I am a guest
Using a USB outlet on your computer is beter than using it plugged into a periferal.
You usually get smoother power.
It sounds as if the power feed to the yoke is fluctuateing.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain