File Transfer - error message
I downloaded the Australia-complete-photoreal.zip files and now am transferring to custom scenery and get an error message - 0x80004005. What is it, is it important and how to fix it?
3 Answers
This is quite involved.
If it doesn't work personally I would just do away with that scenery instead of screwing up Windows.
Where does this error appear? Inside X-Plane or somewhere else?
0x80004005 is a generic error but in some instances can refer to, "Problems opening or extracting compressed files and folders."
Occurred when installing the files into Custom Scenery from the zip file
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain