Hello everyone . I'm new to the forum and am trying to get to grips with XP11. I have some HD mesh tiles already installed for the UK. I have downloaded Ortho Xp files for New Zealand but am confulsed about the directory order in my scenery ini file. At the moment the last itesm is the directory containing the HD mesh files. Should I make the new Ortho files the last item in the ini file or insert them above the HD Mesh reference?
Thanks. I hope that's clear.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee