Can someone please update KSMO? I have FSX:SE so no SDK :(

Pro Member Trainee
tzink Trainee

I fly out of KSMO and would like a more accurate airport experience to complement my training. Basically, in 2017 KSMO shortened the runway to 3500' by turning 750' on either side into a blast pad. They also moved the windsock to the north side of the runway :p
It's a super easy fix in Airport Design Editor (or the like). You just change the runway length to 3500' and add 750' of blastpad. I would do it but the Steam Edition doesn't come with the SDK so I can't figure out how to compile my edits.
Can someone with the SDK please do this and upload it to FAS? WOuld be VERY much appreciated as KSMO is a popular airport that's outdated in FSX!
Thank you!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Guest

I don't know if you ever found a fix or had someone update KSMO for you.
However, if not, there is hope.  In this thread;
 <https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/42413/sdk-folder-in-fsxse/>
there is a way to get the Airport Design Editor to run.  I am currently using it & have updated several airports thus far.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...