Hi all. This week I went to load my FS4 Century game on my current Windows 10 desktop computer after many years in a drawer. Disk #4 has a crack and the install would not complete. I asked support where I could get a #4 disk and the response is that this game is long not offered support. Does anybody know of a download site where I could complete the download. During the install process I did receive a number which, I would think, is a licanse number. Any help on installing this game on my computer?
1 Answers
Buy a new set onn ebay
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer