Is fly away simulation monitoring my computer?

Saif.U Guest

See I started downloading an aircraft of flyawaysimulation.com without a pro account. My brother wanted to download another aircraft at the same time so I switched browsers and tried to download the other file but it came up with a message saying "Too many connections" is your webiste watching and monitoring my computer?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

No, Fly Away Simulation is not "monitoring" your computer.

The download limit for logged-out (non-PRO) accounts is 1 download at a time.

This is based on the IP address of the computer.  This is how it is calculated.  Once the server detects a second connection from the same IP address you will receive the 429 - Too Many Connections message.

I hope this helps.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...