Hi, its probably right in front of my face but how do you get your downloaded aircraft to work in FS2004 i always get the files but whenever i click on the aircraft it says the file is corrupt or cant be found, please help.
6 Answers
Welcome to the forums!
Have a read through these ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
If you get stuck, come back and ask. 😀
Welcome to the forums chimpy 
Like Tailhook has said, if you are stuck on anything, don't hesitate to come and ask 😉
👍
Welcome Aboard chimpy. Have you checked the readme text in the instructions and still have a problem? If so you may have gotten a corrupt download.
Welcome Chimpy!! 😀
Welcome to the forums Chimpy, nice to have you here! 😀
Welcome to forums chimpy 🍻
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer
Captain