Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Is there any free UK ones?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I downloaded the freeware USA Roads and had to uninstall it. I found roads on ponds and lakes. I noticed instead of replacing some roads known to me, the package was placing roads adjacent to the roads that they were supposed to overlay and replace. It took away from the experience rather than added. Crying or Very sad

Don Wood Guest

I noticed the misplacements also but, the Readme file that came along with it noted these were a FS9 problem, not a USA Roads problem. According to that file, some of the roads in FS9 are misplaced and when USA Roads is overlayed, it places the road in the correct location. If that's the case, I would guess some of the ponds, lakes, and other features in FS9 are also misplaced.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Okkkkay! Oops! I missed that in the Readme file. Thanks for clearing that up for me., Don.

tricky2070 wrote:

Is there any free UK ones?

There are a lot at flightsim.com
Use the Search facility to key in UK Scenery under FS2004 Scenery and you get 60+ pages of them

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

World roads and waters.
Both free and pay.

http://www.fsfreeware.com/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...