Captain Sim's Legendary 767 is coming!

MaverM Guest

Have you seen the preview? The model looks superb!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

It does look pretty neet, but check out the already-released Level-D Sim 767...available now from flight1.com!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

That looks amazing ❗ ❗

It does look pretty neet, but check out the already-released Level-D Sim 767...available now from flight1.com!

Yeah, I've bought it. That model is a bad joke! Look at those zombies in the cockpit. 😳 Mad And the textures are at freeware quality level.
All graphics sucks big time.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I'll second that, the graphics are pretty poor!!! Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Ah come on guys, the external plane is nice!, (as long as you don't zoom in on the zombies!)......

I was a little disappointed with some of the graphics but if you stick with it a bit, it gives some interesting stuff that you don't get with any other add-ons (Ground Crew interaction, an Interesting sound set, etc).

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Turn the wipers on and you kinda forget the zombies 😂

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Zombies.....I thought they looked OK, better than most crew look after a night Tenerife!

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Dreamfleet:

"Already a FS "Classic", the 727 is a must have for your hangar. Fly the aircraft that even real 727 pilots say is as close to the real thing as you can get!" --Dream Fleet - Greatest Airliners - 727!.

Anybody have the Dream Fleet 727 yet? If so how do you like it and how many MB is it? I am really tempted to get this addon or maybe Capt. Sim 727 but am a little worried about the consumption of available CPU resources. The specs on the product specify what is recommended to have in terms of a computer system and I meet those requirements but, having said that, I use this CPU for everything from surfing to taxes to business to Flight Sim in my off time and I am thinking that it might be a bit much to load up another huge addon? I am still currently at 71% unused space on my hard drive so it might be ok? --What do you guys think? 🙄

Anyhow I would appreciate your input about what you would do because I have learned from reading these forums that Flight Simmers are all about maximum utilization of available resources! 🙂

BTW, I here that the team at Dream Fleet is in the process of developing the new 737-200 for their next release which is what I would really like to get as I am a 737 person at heart. Especially the 200 series.

*Here is the press release from Dream Fleet re: the new 737 program launch:
"Production has begun on the Flight 1 "Iron Knuckles" 737-200. The first of a new series of 737s DreamFleet and Flight 1 Software are producing."
Thanks for any thoughts concerning the program usage/overload issue. --orlandogeorge 🙂

P.S. -Those Zombie comments gave me a good chuckle!! 😂

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Aloha George !

Yes, I've just read a huge review of the new Dreamfleet 727 and it rated it as one of the best add-ons ever made for FS series.

It's hard to believe that there could be a better 727 than the Captain Sim model but I've seen all the screen shots and it does look fantastic... You get a bit more than you get with Captain Sim (fair enough, the Captain Sim 727 is a couple of years old now)....

It is hard to justify a purchase when you already own a great 727 ! I'm putting this in the backburner for now but I know that I'll eventually download it during a moment of "I must buy a new plane" weakness !

I think I read somewhere that the download is 173Mb but don't quote me on that - sure you should be fine (hopefully).

I totally agree with you on the forthcoming 737-200, I think it's FAB that someone is making a nice old 737.... I mean I love the NG planes but the 737-200 is the real "classic" with those long, thin engines !

There are SO many good add-ons in the pipeline just now it really feels like the Golden Age for us Flight simmers !

The Flight1 ATR 72 is next for me as I'm missing an up to date Turbo Prop and this add-on gets sparking reviews too.

If you do get the Dreamfleet 727 let us know how she goes... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Way cool GPS, I agree that Capt. Sim was the latest and greatest but looks like, with the passage of time as you say, it has been slightly bettered by Dreamfleet? I hear nothing but good things about the Dreamfleet 727 and I guess that I will surely get a hold of it soon. I'd imagine 71% free HD space is ok. Hope you keep flying Capt. Sim as I hear it is great.

Per the 'Iron Knuckles' B737-200 that is on the horizon, all I can say is hooorray! ...As you know I like the 737 a heck of a lot and still think she is one great bird. -Glad you like that plane too! -orlandogeorge.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...