PLane keeps turning right

Pro Member Trainee
myers62 Trainee

hello anybody can help me out on this one. my plane on the ground keeps turning to the right. have no cule to fixe it everything was working fine before renstalled flight simualor 2004 still haveing same problem. My joystick is Saitek evo running win xp home. 200 gig hard drive. 512 mb ati radeon 9800 pro agp 256 mb ddr video card abit iC7-G motheboard.

Also tried cailbate the joystick no luck Any clus how to fix what are the setting should be flight simualtor for the joy stick so the plan wont keep truning to the right.

thanks

myers62 ❓

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Maybe one of the fuel tanks (left or right) has less fuel than the other tank. Re-fuel so the left and right tanks have the same quantity of fuel.
Or maybe there are some crosswinds which makes the aircraft to turn to the opposite direction of the wind.

I can't think of another possibility.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if either one of these help you. If not let us know and we'll try something else.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;260183

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;841018

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh, yes!! I won by one minute, RadarMan ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Wall Bashing Not fair! ROFL

Radar

PMDG737cap Guest

i had the same problem! what i did is i just took the joyskick cord out of the cpu and put it in again and it fixed it, everynow and again it happens and i do the same thing and it goes away, but after i got fs2004 it did not seem to do it anymore

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Wall Bashing Not fair! ROFL

Radar

😁 I'm improving... Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
GWFlyer Trainee

My Saitek Evo joystick also does this on my XP Home Edition when I first start-up FS2004. My work-around is simply to slowly twist the joystick all the way to the right and then back all the way to the left before I do anything else after I select "Fly Now". This prevents the problem everytime.

Guest Ed Guest

I get to be the one to ask this question every time:

Is autopilot turned on?

I only ask because I have done that. A/P doesn't care if you're still on the runway, it wants to go THAT WAY! 😂

Ed

Pro Member Trainee
swanno30 Trainee

I have the same problem with my Saitek Cyborg and always have to go into the settings section to calibrate the joystick.

Click settings, calibrate jostick, properties and then twist the joystick. With mine the rudder is always to the right but with a twist and a shake it all realigns. Press ok to get back.

Pain having to do this everytime. If I forget though I usually twist the jostick when taxiing to the runway for take off to realign it.

Don't know if this is just with saitek joysticks??

Hope this helps.

Pro Member Trainee
myers62 Trainee

problem sovled did a system restore on win xp. before i started having these problems with my joystick no more

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...