Wilco ERJ-145

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

When i saw the Wilco ERJ 145 i new i wanted it. But what do you think. How real is it the the real thing. Also what liveries come with it and what liveries can you get. Thanks for the help

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

The ERJ is a very nice plane, and extremely well modeled. It will take a while to learn to hand fly, especially since it handles like a fighter-jet (similar to the review's description). The autopilot is also very sensitive, but that is the nature of these planes!

The 2d panels are very well rendered (depending on your setup), and once you learn your way around (the manuals aren't that detailed), it should feel like home. The VC is clickable, but not very practical. It feels very tight and restrictive on your vision, so I use it only so often just to look around. On a better system I could see it getting more use though.

The actual model of the plane is well rendered, and comes with a whole bunch of free liveries (american eagle, united express, tons of foreign liveries) on their website. It loads up MUCH faster than the earlier Wilco CRJ series, which used to take much too long!

For $35 (the download off of the feelthere website), this is well worth the money!

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Absolutely agree with Original Grunge.

As soon as you buy it, just make sure you increase your NULL ZONES in the SENSITIVITES settings.

It'll save you all the pain on why the AP isn't working properly.

Once you change this, it's a great plane.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Has anyone got the Wilco A380 ❓

Pro Member Captain

Not yet - I was aching over whether to download it yesterday - but it hasn't reached it's official release date yet, so if you order the Download now ( ie... from www.simw.com ), you risking getting the product with a lot of bugs still included.

Evil or Very Mad

Think I'll wait for now and try and catch some reviews on the Net for it - or wait until Original Grunge buys it and see what he says... 😉

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Hahaha, hey I might buy a lot of planes, but you still take the cake as far as the man with the most payware addons (so it seems)!

The A380 never sparked my intrest. I've got my eyes set on the PSS 777, LDS 757, and the PMDG 747 (as far as planes go).

Pro Member Captain

I didn't know LDS was releasing a 757.... cool.

(although I'm sure it will have the same panel as the 767 😂 ) as in real life....

I agree on the A380, I'm not hugely excited about getting a plane that is not actually out there in the real world yet.

I can't wait for the PMDG 747, and also the MD-11 that they're making !

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

The LDS 757 isn't gonna come before a long time... Now they're working on the 767 patch and its boxed version, and then they will start the 757 (or so I heard).
At PMDG, I'm really looking forward to the MD-11... It's one of my favourite planes 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...