Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Writing a Readme File

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I have my Bush/Cheney and Kerry/Edwards textures ready to go to avsim, and I was wondering if someone could help me write the readme file, or give some info on what to include?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download a few by some of the better designers and combine them for yourself. Read

Congrats on being a designer!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks Radarman!

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

Hey, Chris102, I've been gone a while because of a nasty computer virus Congradulations on becoming a designer Cheers! On the read-me I always like to know the size of the file and designer. There were airplane textures that I downloaded for the 182RG last month and it said to put these textures into the Scenery folder! Laughing I just dumped it and sent it to the recycle bin because it wasn't something I was dying over. Hope to see your files!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks mypilot! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Congratulations, Chris! Now you can design a Fly Away Simulation paint. That'd be cool!

Well, talking about the Readme, I would like to see the installation procedures, and maybe some introduction to the paint.