Writing a Readme File

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I have my Bush/Cheney and Kerry/Edwards textures ready to go to avsim, and I was wondering if someone could help me write the readme file, or give some info on what to include?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download a few by some of the better designers and combine them for yourself. Read

Congrats on being a designer!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks Radarman!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Hey, Chris102, I've been gone a while because of a nasty computer virus Congradulations on becoming a designer 🍻 On the read-me I always like to know the size of the file and designer. There were airplane textures that I downloaded for the 182RG last month and it said to put these textures into the Scenery folder! 😂 I just dumped it and sent it to the recycle bin because it wasn't something I was dying over. Hope to see your files!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks mypilot! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Congratulations, Chris! Now you can design a Fly Away Simulation paint. That'd be cool!

Well, talking about the Readme, I would like to see the installation procedures, and maybe some introduction to the paint.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...