How do you take pictures of fs during flight?

i dont know Guest

How do you take pictures of fs during flight? What programs or add ons can you use?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Get ScreenHunter 4.0 Free. Follow the directions, I use it and like it, very simple.

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/downloads/downloadfiles.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

I use FSScreen. Very cool program and just hit Print Screen and it saves your screen and puts it in a file.

Click Here[/url]

SoCalRick Guest

I also use FSScreen as it is compact and does the job. When you install it, just put the program in the same directory that you want your screen shots to be saved to. Start FSScreen up and then run flight simulator. When you are in your flight and want to take a shot, my recommendation is to press 'P' to pause FS, then press 'S' to cycle to the view you want (and then '-' or '+' to zoom in and out), then just press 'Prt Scr' to save the shot. You can save as many as 1000 shots before any will be overwritten. Your screen shots will be saved into the folder you placed the FSScreen program, and they will be sequentially numbered .BMP files. You just need to convert to .JPG and you're all set. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Pete (pdegraff) First Officer

Hit "ALT" and "Print Screen" together. Minimize FS. Open "Paint" under "Accessories". Click "Edit" and then "Paste" in the drop down Edit Menu. Now you can save it as a jpg or whatever, in whatever folder you want.
I do this in "Spot Plane" mode to show the aircraft that I am flying.
Now if I could just figure out how to post one of those pics here...
😀
Pete

SoCalRick Guest

I wanted to add a couple of things to my previous post:

1. If you have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard, then be sure you do not have the FLock engaged when you press PrtScn or nothing will happen.

2. If you don't have a decent photo editing program, download the demo version of Paint Shop Pro for high-quality images. Here's a link:http://www.download.com/Paint-Shop-Pro/3000-2192_4-10322210.html?tag=lst-0-1

3. Sign up with a free hosting service like http://photobucket.com. You will then upload your images to Photobucket, and use the "Img" tag here to place the photo in your post.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...