active camera?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

i just bought a cessna conquest 441 from flight1, but donno how to walk close and sneak inside to take a peep at the bueatiful cabin......somebody here talked about using active camera to wander around the cabin, i cant find this utility, somebody give a hint? many thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
SoCalRick Guest
Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Active Camera you have to pay for, but there is also a freeware version of Active Camera, but it is missing a few features of AC, although you can still walk through the cabin.

F1 View Utility

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

FL050 wrote:

Active Camera you have to pay for, but there is also a freeware version of Active Camera, but it is missing a few features of AC, although you can still walk through the cabin.

F1 View Utility

I only need 2 features: walk inside the cabin, and walk around the plane on the ground. Inside is more important. the smaller and simpler the AC the better for my PC, since she is pretty much to the limit......
can you give a link? appreciate it

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

sorry, i missed your link.......now i got it....many thx

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...