Legendary727 help

Saywhuut Guest

hello all..just got the legendary 727..very complex aircraft..is there a detailed tutorial out there somewhere? also is there anyway to couple the plane to fly according to the GPS?? i know its an old school plane but just wondering if they incorperated this?

thx
stephen

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't have the addon myself, but I doubt it does have a GPS facility.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Sorry, no GPS. Old School ONLY. If you can't find your way using VORs, then file an IFR flightplan and the ATCs will keep you fairly well on your flight path.

You can download free tutorial in English by Mike Stinchfield here: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=36951
There is also the tutorial in Italian by Massimo Solimbergo at Dreamsky.it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...