Throttle respond on low fuel

Let me describe my problme
When I am on the landingstrip with a PMDG 737-700 with engines idle. When I open the throttle , somtimes it happends that the right wing engines dont respond and stay idle. I have tried different techniques to correct this, like closing down and start up again but nothing seems to work

Greatful for answer

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It is only selecting one engine for some reason. Press "E" and then 1 and then 2 in quick succession. This selects both engines 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

How do you open your throttles. With you mouse in the throttle quardrant or your with your joystick?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I think what he means is either to push them forward, or reverse thrust.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I would use the keyboard to opperate the throttles because if you use the mouse to "push" them you will find it very difficult to balance them

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

tomthetank wrote:

I would use the keyboard to opperate the throttles because if you use the mouse to "push" them you will find it very difficult to balance them

Very true! Using the keyboard or a hardware throttle control is the best way to go.

I have the microsoft sidewinder joystick and use the throttle on it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Guest, try re-calibrating your joystick. Be careful when you come to the part where it asks you to move the throttle. I have a microsoft sidewinder hooked up to my older computer. (windows 95) I used it with FS98. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...