Can I get it

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Based on my cpu specs below would i beable to get the feelthere ERJ-145 off the feelthere website. Thanks.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Pay-ware aircraft are usually high quality and take a good video card and computer to run them without stuttering.

If you have any now and they are performing well then this one MIGHT perform just as well.
That's a low quality video card for FS9.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Looks like you just make the requirments ➡

DEVELOPER FEELTHERE
HOMEPAGE http://www.feelthere.com/
DELIVERY DIRECT DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
DELIVERY SIZE 42MB
INSTALLATION Unzip and Setup
EXTRA DOWNLOADS MANUAL: erj145pic-doc.zip 21MB
FREE liveries are available at http://www.feelthere.com/
SUPPORT see Homepage
REQUIREMENTS FS2004
Pentium IV 1,4 GHz, 256MB RAM,
32MB Graphics
Windows 2000 or XP

But are a bit under spec for the CPU
It should work,but there would be no guarenties

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

If you can fly the PMDG as you indicate, then the ERJ145 will work, it is much less demanding in PC power. However, your config seems very low to fly the PMDG, I am quite surprised it runs. Anyway, if you can run the PMDG then go ahead and by the 145 PIC

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...