screen types in fs9!

Flat screen or normal tube screen for best results?
flat screen
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
tube screen
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

What do you prefer, a nice flat screen or the older tube screens? which one gives you the best results in fs9?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

CRT unless you have about $600 to dump on a good LCD gaming monitor.

I don't see why people pay $500 for a good LCD monitor when you can pay $200 and get the best CRT monitor, on a 22" flat screen, and save a ton of money. Yet the LCD still wouldn't even be as good as the CRT; this is talking about comparing response time.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I have a 18inch LCD monitor and it gives you great coulers but I didn't know I could get a 22" for 200 😳 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

My flat screen works just fine! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Flat screen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I checked "flat screen" by mistake, my 22" CRT is a flat screen, I didn't know you meant flat panel LCD.

I would like to get a 21-24" flat panel LCD sometime although my CRT has a very sharp crisp picture.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...