I REALLY NEED SOME HELP...PLEASE :(

crosscheck9 Guest

Hello all,
I downloaded an MD-11 panel from http://acsoft.ch/Flight_Simulator/ACS-MD11-PANEL/acs-md11-panel.html ,...under the pictures of the PFD, there are two download selections. Select the one on the bottom for fs..When I installed it, I found that I got all the gauges, but around it, it was black...I didn't have the proper layout of the cockpit..just a bunch of gauges laying around...Can you PLEASE help...this really is a good panel, but complicated to install...btw, the website is in french, but the readme's are in english...PLease!!!!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

well I might not be much of help but the only thing I think you should do is delete it and try again and what language do you speake

crosscheck9 Guest

Had it been any other simple panel, I would have deleted it and tried again, but this panel is VERY complicated, yet it looks tempting. Files are being copied all over the place, I can't remember what went where, but I remember having a problem like this before with another panel. I think I was missing a bitamp then, but now, I've done all I can do, (as far as I know) PLEASE help me...btw, I speak English, and a little french.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I'll download it now 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I tried to find where to download it from, I clicked on the link but could not find a link to download the actual panel. I looked around www.flightsim.com and found version 2.47 but I'm guessing you want version 2.52 or do you need the first one to download the second. Dont Know

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...