I've tried getting onto www.igfly.com to download the Tu-154 but the link doesn't seem to work.Is there any other way of getting this aircraft ❓
3 Answers
It just worked for me, keep trying.

RadarMan wrote:
It just worked for me, keep trying.
Ditto, the link works fine here in Firefox (also tried in IE and no probs). 
The link seems to be working again [Thanks]. Although I thought that this plane was freeware for a moment. ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain
First Officer