hi

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey all I need to know where I can get some Delta, Southwest, Airtran, and Contenental airlines for free if any of you all know where I can get them for free please tell me im desperate. and I need to know where I can get some AI traffic.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Also try these:
http://www.meljet.com/
IFDG (Now closed)downloadmain.php

And as I have said to you recently, www.deltava.org are the best for Delta Ailines liveries as it is their virtual airline. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

I almost skipped this topic because the subject title "hi" was so vague, but since I like JarJar I decided to poke my head in. (All those in favor of descriptive titles say "Aye!")

JarJar, avsim.com has gobs of everything, and there's an option in their search engine to limit your searches to repaints, or original aircraft, or AI.

Okay, back on topic: "Hi!" 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Aye!

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

I think the websites from the virtual airlines offer great links of their airplanes 😀ELTA etc...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...