sharks vs. coconuts

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

With summer approaching lots of people don't go to the beach because they are afraid of sharks! 😂 I read in a magazine at my doctor's office that more people get kill from coconuts than sharks! 😂 The coconuts fall from the trees and hit people on the head. 🍅

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😂

It is also "true" that more people a year are killed by pigs than they are by sharks 🙄 . Though, I have never heard of anyone or could imagine anyone being killed by a fat pig 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

That wdould be scary to get attacked by sasauge! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

😂

It is also "true" that more people a year are killed by pigs than they are by sharks 🙄 . Though, I have never heard of anyone or could imagine anyone being killed by a fat pig 😂

I can't believe this! A is picking on (LOL)!

Pro Member Trainee
COLINR Trainee

Ever wondered how the pig got fat in the first place Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest Ed Guest

More people get killed by bees every year than are killed by sharks. I've been a scuba diver for 15 years, and I've never seen a shark big enough to do any more than take a little nibble. Of course, it only takes one nibble from a Great White to ruin your day. . . 😳 😂

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah. People think sharks are really dangerous and are always killing them, even the little ones in harbors. They may become endangered.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Jaws, dude, that wasnt just a movie...it was a DOCUMENTARY 😛

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I'm scared ❗ Fear

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...