AI traffic

mattpdg316 Guest

In many of the screenshots on this site, the AI traffic in the background are painted in real-world airline colors. How and where do you download these? 😕

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Try:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/726/project-ai-v25/

They are releasing their FS2004 officially soon - but is actually availible on many downloads sites at the moment.

Packages here:
(they say FS2002 - but they also work with FS2004)

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total
Pro Member Trainee
gb155 Trainee

Now that is brlliant but when i try to fly one of these ai planes there is no panels at all anyone know why?

Last edited by gb155 on Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

the planes provided by project ai are for just that, ai planes only. I had the same problem when i first downloaded it too. So it happens to the best of us.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...