The new CH flight sim yoke

Pro Member Trainee
duarte Trainee

Does anyone in here have the new CH flight sim yoke? Is it worth the $125 it sells for? I am thinking about buying one and i need some advice. Thanx my fellow pilots.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

I love mine and would strongly recommend that you get the pedals too. I think FS2004 with them flys very much like the real thing (I have about 900 hrs actual flight time (450 multi-engine)) and am impressed. I have been flying the FSD Navajo with the XP Garmin 530 and all together it is a blast.

Pro Member Trainee
Craig (moormcl) Trainee

I will have to 2nd what ronaldpatton said. I was using a forcefeedback joy stick before I switched over to the CH yoke & pedals. What a difference! I also have my private license and like they say...this is a close to the real thing as you can get!

Pro Member Trainee
duarte Trainee

Thanx. Now i am really gonna make the sacrifice and buy it.

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I have the same yoke after having forcefiedback joy-s..
It is a big difference.

Just re-check the price .. maybe you can get it chipper

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...