I see my topic is deleted ? ![]()
May i ask why ? Again, get the Dutch scenery
Its totally free and the size is about 217 mb but you need a high-end computer to run it because in menu you need to set the sliders to very dense. I hope you will enjoy it. 😎
4 Answers
Can you provide a link to the specific download, not the websites download section?
Anonymous wrote:
http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=47284
The above link is for the Netherlands 2000 scenery version 2.9
Updated versions and service packs an be found here: http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=14
I love the Airports they provide ❤️ but all the the mesh textures seem to have the same quality as FS 98 or 2000 ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Site Admin
First Officer
Captain